Product Code : CNAT-C
If you have an interest in art, then this day tour to Nice from Cannes is the right choice for you. Over half a day, you will get the chance to discover the artistic features of the capital of the French Riviera. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will first visit the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild on this Nice city tour. Situated at the top of the Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula, this lovely site has a history of over 100 years.
The location offers breathtaking vistas of the Bay of Villefranche and Bay of Beaulieu and is famous for its exotic landscaped gardens. You will be able to see nine gardens themes here including French Gardens and Japanese Gardens. The Nice day tour will take you inside the villa to discover the private apartments and fine artwork belonging to Baroness Ephrussi de Rothschild.
Next on the agenda is a trip to the Matisse Museum housed in the Villa des Arenes on the Cimiez Hill. The 17th-century museum will give you the opportunity to learn about the art of popular French painter Henri and his unique style in great detail. Finally, the Nice half-day tour will include a visit to the iconic Marc Chagall National Museum. You will learn about his most important work, the 17 paintings that make up the Biblical Message.
- Scenic views from Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula
- Half day tour of art heritage of Nice from Cannes
- Visit the iconic Mastisse Museum
- Explore the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and its gardens
- See Mark Chagall's biblical paintings
- Air-conditioned Motor-coach
- Hotel Transfers
- Entrance to the Museums
- Professional Guide during the tour
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Food and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Minimum 2 Traveler required for the booking confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.