Product Code : PRODUCT5213
Pickup Service Available
We drive to the Alpine region below the Julian Alps, you will reach Bled, the magnificent Alpine resort with the only true island in Slovenia. For centuries it has been the symbol of natural beauty and home to fairy tales.
Ascend the old 12th-century castle, perched on top of a steep cliff with spectacular views of the lake, the famous Bled island and the surrounding peaks. The castle is not only home to fairy tale weddings, cultural events and important protocol meetings, but also a museum of manual printing and a wine cellar.
A boat ride with ‘Pletna’ – traditional boat made by local, is among the must-do things when visiting Bled. Not only because of the authentic boat experience, but a true journey back in time. Standing paddlers will take you to the island with 99 stone steps on the way to the Assumption of Mary church and the fortune bell. Make sure not to skip tasting Bled cream cake, the notorious local dessert, famous all-around Slovenia, before leaving town.
- Indulge in one of the most famous Slovene deserts, the famous "Blejska kremšnita" aka Bled cream slice
- Walk the medieval streets of the medieval Radovljica, the honey capital of Carniola (available only in winter season)
- Climb up Bled Castle and enjoy the surrounding alpine scenery
- Local bites tasting
- Comfortable transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for Bled castle & Pletna boat ride
- Meals and personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please bear in mind that we have multiple pick-up points
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Bled Lake and Island and Castle (Winter)
Duration : 05:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.