Product Code : MALVB-C
Pickup Service Available
Sign up for a vintage Bus Tour to Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea and discover the magic of the The Three Cities. Located opposite Valletta, on the Grand Harbour are these three cities together comprise one of the oldest areas of Malta.
Vittoriosa is famous for many interesting landmarks like its bastions, Inquisitor’s Palace, St Lawrence Church, Maritime Museum and Fort St Angelo. Cospicua is a double-walled city, which is built around an ancient dockyard. You will see the city fortifications, which have been carefully restored. There is some interesting Georgian architecture in the streets and you can find wrought iron detailing everywhere. Bir Mula Heritage Museum on St Margarita Hill is one of the main landmarks of Cospicua. Finally, you will reach Senglea, which has lovely residential houses with plenty of the famous Maltese balconies that you see in pictures.
One of the best things to do in Malta is to admire the architecture in Senglea and get a feel local life in the day-to-day moments of ordinary life in the streets. The imposing St Michael Bastion is a noteworthy attraction, which reminds of Malta’s historic struggles. The grand Senglea Basilica is a good example of the Maltese style of churches. All along the vintage bus tour in Malta, your professional guide will narrate the history of the country and keep you engaged.
- Discover the ancient roots of the Malta archipelago
- Vintage Bus Tour to Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea
- Explore The Three Cites of Malta
- See all landmarks of The Three Cites of Malta
- Learn about the history of Valletta
- English commentary throughout the tour
- 2 hour guided tour onboard a vintage bus tour dating back to 1920
- A 2 hour three cities tour by a 1920 bus
Know Before You Book
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable clothes & shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.