Product Code : EUDDR
Among the most interesting things to do in Berlin is to visit the DDR Museum. The DDR Museum is unlike any other that you may have seen or heard of before. It is a unique opportunity to experience life through the eyes of ordinary Berlin residents through interactive exhibits and creative displays. At the DDR Museum of Berlin, you can pick up objects and artifacts, open cupboards and pull out shelves, rather than just view them from behind glass screens.
You can also see a recreated flat with vintage wallpaper, an old Erika typewriter and items made from plastic and synthetic rubber, which mirrors the houses of the East German state. Understand exactly how people lived in communist times, they were isolated from the outside world by walls under blanket surveillance. You will be able to hear propaganda, read original texts in a one-of-kind multi-sensory experience with your DDR museum ticket. One of the fascinating things in the DDR Museum is to get inside an original Trabant and turn the ignition on. You can also learn about Stasi surveillance techniques and get a crash course on the history of East Germany in the DDR Museum of Berlin.
- Know more about the life of people in community era
- Learn about the history of East Germany
- Explore one of the world’s most unique museums
- Start a Trabant car
- Visit DDR Museum, Berlin’s interactive museum
- Admission ticket to the DDR Museum
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
DDR Museum entrance ticket
Duration : 01:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.