Product Code : BAHH1
A city with roots going back to 1AD, and now a UNESCO World Heritage site, Bath is a charming city filled with ancient Georgian architecture and historic well-preserved Roman baths.
The Bath hop on hop off bus is one of the most convenient ways to discover the city and its many treasures. You can get off and at as many stops as you wish to see most of the landmarks on your Bath sightseeing bus tour, including the most well-known site, the Roman Baths. You will experience time travel in this ancient bathing complex which still flows with natural hot water from hot water springs.
The museum houses a selection of Roman artifacts, which will delight history lovers. You can also see the Jane Austen Centre, the Royal Crescent, the Bath Preservation Trust Museums, the Fashion Museum, and the Museum of Bath Architecture. While on the open-top bus tour of Bath, you have the choice to indulge in some retail therapy, witness the Grand Parade or simply explore Manvers Street on the City Route. Don’t miss the views of River Avon and Great Putney Bridge. Alternatively, on the Sky Route, get out of the city into the surrounding countryside, valleys, forests and meadows.
- 24 hours Tour of Bath by Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- Discounts for local attractions, museums and restaurants
- See all major attractions of Bath
- Visit Terrace Walk, Brock Street/The Royal Crescent and Abbey Cemetery
- See the countryside around Bath
- Free Booklet for Deals and Discount
- Audio guides will be provided in 10 Languages
- Live English Guide
- GPS Enable Audio Guide in 10 languages
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Hotel Transfers
- Entrance to Attractions
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- You can hop on and off the bus at any of the designated stops to explore all the city has to offer
Bath Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour - 24 Hrs
Valid Hours : 24 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.