Product Code : BCNWT4
The Tapas evening walking tour in is a must for every foodie and gastronomy lovers who visits Barcelona. The culinary-themed tour features tapas tasting at some of the most-loved select bars and restaurants in the city. Considered to be one of the favourite finger foods in the world, Tapas represent the essence of Spanish cuisine. Your professional guide will give you expert suggestions as you explore the world of tapas to help you make the most of your evening walking tour in Barcelona.
The tour will begin in Tours Tapas Friends, a Gastronomic Centre that offer extraordinary food experiences to travellers. Here, you will sample 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and/or cured meats) accompanied by bread and a drink.
Continue your Barcelona walking tour through the epic street of La Ramblas, which is full of street performers, shops and lively Tapas bars. Escorted by your guide, uncover the delights of the La Boqueria food market, showcasing an unimaginable array of fruit, vegetables, seafood, cheese and meats. You will stop another restaurant for more a selection of three Tapas, along with a glass of wine, beer or cider.
Next up is a trip to the charming Gothic Quarter, the heart of Barcelona, known for its medieval architecture, old-world atmosphere, picturesque squares and culture of gastronomy. The final stop on this 3-hour long tour will be at bar where you will sample four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer.
- See the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona
- Visit to famous La Boqueria food market
- Tapas Walking Tour with professional gourmet guide
- Explore the culinary world of Spanish Tapas
- Guided tasting of Tapas at selected bars and restaurants
- Tapas walking tour with an English or Spanish speaking gourmet guide
- Radio guide system
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 8 tapas, both hot and cold
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 peoples per tour
- Not accessible for disabled people
- Infants (Age 3 and under) are free, no food or drink is provided, reservation required
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes, also weather gear in the event of rain
No options available on this date.