Product Code : BARABA
Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about all the secrets hidden and skip the lines at Park Güell on a guided walking tour. Walk along the most important street in Barcelona and admire two of the most important Gaudí Houses. Enter to Casa Batlló for a self-guided visit.
Enjoy a panoramic tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia. Marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façade details. Board your bus back again for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the Park with your local guide and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí.
Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style, displayed all over the park. Follow your guide and board the coach again for a short trip to Passeig de Gràcia, the most important street in the city.
Stroll down the same admiring the many modernist buildings, learn about their history and significance. Stop in front of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, acess the last on a self-guided visit to the same. Your guide will take you to the entrance of the Casa Batlló.
- Admire the many details of the Sagrada Familia façades and its extensive symbolism
- Explore Park Güell on this guided visit and marvel at Gaudí’s abilities
- Enter Casa Batlló and discover its complex architecture, colors and lightning
- Contemplate La Pedrera, a reflection of Gaudí’s incredible imagination and discover its fantastic chimneys
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Admission to Park Güell and Casa Batlló
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Sagrada Familia and Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please note this tour includes about 3 hours of walking, please wear appropriate attire
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.