Product Code : BARWAC
Visit the three most important wineries of Catalonia and enter the most important wine region of the area. Learn the secrets of wine and cava (sparkling wine) making. Visit the Jean Leon Cellar, the Torres Cellar and the Cavas Freixenet.
Enjoy a wine and cava tasting paired with cheese and snacks. This is the most prominent wine region of Catalonia. Learn about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine) and discover what are the steps to follow to get the best crops. Find about the many varieties of grapes used and the resulting wine particularities.
Enjoy the opportunity, savor and taste the different productions at each winery. Did you know Catalonia is one of the most important wine-producing areas of the country? It boasts up to eleven different certificates of origin!
- Caves Freixenet is a world famous family business, exporting to over 140 countries worldwide. They are experts in cava production
- Torres Winery is a family owned business with presence in more than 150 countries worldwide. They are wine experts
- Jean Leon Winery were the firsts to plant the Chardonnay grapes variety in Spain
- Guided tour and cava (sparkling wine) tasting with appetizer at Cavas Freixenet
- Assistant on board
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Wine tasting paired with 4 different cheeses at Torres Wineries
- Wine tasting at Jean Leon Winery
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Please note the legal drinking age in Spain is 18 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.