Product Code : PRODUCT4711
Thanks to this 6-day trip, you will travel around Thailand’s ancient cities and see each province’s cultural highlights. The program especially includes the visit of numerous beautiful temples, the authentic Sukhothai Historical Park and local customs as Sankampaeng home industries or the entertaining Kantoke dinner. You will also have the chance to meet with hill tribes, to uncover their way of life and to be amazed by admiring their colorful traditional outfits.
On the first day of this tour you depart Bangkok in the morning for northern Thailand. Our first stop is at Bang Pa In, the former summer residence of the kings of Ayutthaya built in the 18th century. There we’ll visit the Royal Palace, the Thai pavilion, the Chinese-style Palace Vihat Chamrun with their trimmed bushes in elephant shapes.
On the second day, you proceed to Sukhothai, the first capital (13th century) of the Thai Kingdom. Old Sukhothai is one of Asia’s most important historical sites and therefore under the supervision of UNESCO. North Thailand is well known for its exotic hill tribes and this morning we will visit some of their villages. The drive takes us on narrow hilly roads through beautiful landscape with spectacular views to the villages of the Akha and Yao hill tribes. Then drive to Mae Sai, which is the most northern town of Thailand on the border of Burma.
On day four you drive to Mae Ka Chan, which is famous for its hot springs. Then we continue our trip through scenic hillsides and jungles to Chiang Mai, the “Rose of the North “. Lunch at a local restaurant before arrival into Chiang Mai. Drive to Wat Phra Dhat Doi Suthep mountain temple then continue to the hotel. In the evening, a traditional Kantoke traditional dinner is on the program. Typical Thai dishes from the northern region are served while elegant Thai dancers are performing.
On the morning on day five we visit an elephant camp to see how elephants work and maybe take an optional elephant ride. Visit to the Orchid & Butterfly Farm before taking a local lunch. Visit the handicraft villages at San Kampaeng The various traditional handicrafts are fascinating to watch and there are chances to purchase the pieces also.
On the last day of your tour, you check out from the hotel after your breakfast. Transfer from the hotel to Chiang Mai Airport for your departure flight.
- You will travel around Thailand’s ancient cities and see each province’s cultural highlights
- You will also have the chance to meet with hill tribes, to uncover their way of life and to be amazed by admiring their colorful traditional outfits
- Visit of numerous beautiful temples, the authentic Sukhothai Historical Park and local customs as Sankampaeng home
- Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Optional Tours
- Personal expense
Know Before You Book
- Please advise any food allergies or special diet requirements
- Program could be subject to change due to local conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Normal check-in time at hotel is 14:00hrs & check-out time at hotel is 12:00hrs noon
No options available on this date.