Product Code : PRODUCT906
This hugely popular boat trip takes you on a glass-bottom boat across the beautiful Bay of Alcudia to the most northern tip of Mallorca: Formentor.
At Formentor you will have amazing views of the dramatic coastline as it's the point where the spectacular Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range begins. Take a fascinating sea journey on our glass-bottom boat with submarine vision through which you can admire the seabed with its abundant fishes and plants.
You will also discover the fascinating coves on the northern coast and we will be able to enjoy the cool, sparkling waters at Formentor beach for an hour before returning to the port of Alcudia.
- One of the most famous and beautiful beaches in the north of Mallorca
- Enjoy a fantastic boat trip on a glass bottom boat with stunning views
- Discover fascinating coves and caves on our way to Formentor
- Return boat trip to Formentor beach
- 1 hour free time at Formentor Beach
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- The new restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages on board
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.