Product Code : ALTWD
Printed Voucher Required
Sign up for a Walking Dead tour in Atlanta and relive the moments from this famous franchise during your visit to the 'Hollywood of the South’. Many famous movies have been shot in the city, which has made it the 2nd largest Film and Television location site in the United States.
On this private tour, you all see the settlements of Woodbury and Alexandria as well as rural film locations. The Atlanta film locations tour tickets takes you to various locations like: Woodbury, the survivor's settlement run by the Governor in Season 3. Here you can shop memorabilia from the Woodbury Shoppe, the official Walking Dead store and also see the The Walking Dead Museum, which features Daryl's motorcycle, the 'Dead Inside' hospital door and prison cells where Rick and his crew stayed.
You will visit the walled-off community which had the survivor's safe-zone, the barn and mill where Rick and the Governor secretly meet, The Pharmacy Saloon, where Glenn Maggie find medical supplies, the saloon, the town where Rick discovers Morgan holed-up and the stadium where the combatants fight is held. This is one of the best things to do in Atlanta for fans of The Walking Dead.
- Private tour of The Walking Dead in Atlanta
- Shop for movie memorabilia at Woodbury Shoppe
- Visit the The Walking Dead Museum
- To and fro transfers from Atlanta
- See the Pharmacy Saloon and the stadium among other movie sites
- Professional guide
- Transportation in comfortable vehicle
- Hotel Transfers
- Bottled Water
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tours will occur rain or shine but may be adjusted based on inclement weather
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
The Walking Dead Private Film Locations Tour in Weekdays
Duration : 04:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.