Product Code : ALCF
Printed Voucher Required
Set off on a private Atlanta nature tour with your professional guide for a different taste of the city. Of all the things to do in Atlanta, this tour will appeal most to lovers of the outdoor. Your Atlanta private tour will take you to the heart of the city’s richly forested urban areas. There is a choice of either a morning or afternoon tour. Discover the beauty and serenity of nature at various locations.
Some of the most popular areas on this tour are Piedmont Park and Atlanta Botanical Gardens. You will enjoy the 189-acre of green spaces at Atlanta’s Central Park, which is home to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Here you can stroll under a 40-foot-tall canopy.
Another fascinating part of the tour is the Atlanta Beltline, the largest urban development project in the U.S. Discover many different trails and parks here. Atlanta is also houses Grant Park, the oldest park in the city and Zoo Atlanta, a 131-acre park featuring the largest collection of Victorian cottages and in the city.
- Private transport to see local highlights
- Wander along trails, parks and forested areas
- Private nature tour of Atlanta city
- See Piedmont Park, Olmsted Linear Park
- Walk under a 40-foot-tall canopy in the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Hotel Transfers
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local Guide
- Bottled Water
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- Tours will occur rain or shine but may be adjusted based on inclement weather
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
A City in a Forest - Atlanta Nature Tou
Duration : 03:00
This option is non Cancellable.