Product Code : APBP
Printed Voucher Required
On this day tour from Aix en Provence, you will get the chance to drive through the pretty landscapes of Provence and discover the beauty of its many hilltop villages. The first stop of the day is the medieval perched village of Baux de Provence, where just 18 square kilometers of steep cobbled streets contain 22 listed monuments, including Citadelle des Baux, the ruined castle on the upper part of town.
Continue the day trip to Arles, where you will see ancient Roman monuments, including the amphitheater. Arles is also synonymous with the legendary artist, Van Gogh. You can see many scenes from his canvases, like the hospital, summer garden and cafe. After this, the tour goes to Pont du Gard, one of the most impressive of all Roman aqueducts. It is located in a scenic setting in a UNESCO Heritage Park and will stun you with its architectural finesse. Finally, you will reach Avignon on the day tour.
Discover the historic center of this charming medieval town and see all the landmarks like the Palace of the Popes, Saint-Bénézet, Notre Dame des Dom's cathedral, Dom's Gardens, Saint Pierre Church and Horloge Square. Notice the Renaissance mansions, and atmospheric squares and enjoy lunch here before moving driving back to Aix en Provence.
- See one of the most impressive Roman aqueducts
- Visit Les Baux de Provence, Arles, Pont du Gard and Avignon
- See the Popes' Palace in Avignon
- Full-day tour of Provence from Aix en Provence
- Walk in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Arles
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Ticket to the Pont du Gard
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Child upto 3 years of age are free of charge
- Minimum 2 persons required to book this tour
- Luggage are not allowed during excursion
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.