Product Code : BRSCBA
Start your day with a Brussels city tour with your professional guide. You will explore all mega sights on foot like the medieval Market Square and the Grand Place. Then hop on to your coach and head to St. Michael's Cathedral before carrying on to the National Basilica of Koekelberg.
On your guided city tour, you will also see the Chinese Pavilion, the Japanese Tower and the Atomium. There will time to see the famous antique shops in the Sablon district as well as the Royal Residence of Laeken and the Council of Ministers.
Your Brussels round-up will end at Jubilee Park, where you can find the Triumphal Arch. In the afternoon, go on an Antwerp city tour to discover all the major landmarks of Belgium’s second-largest city and the unofficial capital of Flanders, famous for having one of the largest harbors in the world. Visit the magnificent railway station and Our Lady Cathedral, which is the largest Gothic church in the Low Countries. Inside, you can marvel at art masterpieces by 17th-century artists, especially Rubens, who lived in the city.
You will explore the main attractions of the old town on your Antwerp city tour. From Steen, the 13th-century castle, you will move into Market Square lined with townhouses. You will also see the river Scheldt and the MAS museum offering spectacular harbor views.
- See all the main attractions of Brussels
- Visit Our Lady Cathedral in Antwerp
- Explore the city of Antwerp
- 9-hour tour of Brussels and Antwerp
- See the Market Square of Brussels
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Audio commentary in 3 languages
- Professional guide
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Please reach the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the departure time
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.