Product Code : BRAWT
Book a day to explore Antwerp, which is Belgium’s second-largest city and the unofficial capital of Flanders. On your 5.5-hour-long Antwerp sightseeing tour, you will discover all the major landmarks of this wonderful city, which is famous for having one of the largest harbours in the world. The harbour has its roots in the 12th century when it was an epicentre of European trade.
Antwerp is also one of the world's most important centres for the diamond trade. The Antwerp guided tour will take you to the magnificent railway station and Our Lady Cathedral, which is the largest Gothic church in the Low Countries. Inside, you can marvel at art masterpieces by 17th-century artists, especially Rubens, who lived in the city.
You will explore the main attractions of the old town on your Antwerp city tour. From Steen, the 13th-century castle, you will move into Market Square lined with townhouses. You will also see the river Scheldt and the MAS museum offering spectacular harbour views. Do make time to enjoy the local beer called 'Bolleke'.
- See art masterpieces by Rubens
- Explore the Old Town of Antwerp
- Discover the beauty of the Cathedral of Our Lady
- Learn about the history of Antwerp
- Visit the famous MAS-Museum
- Entrance fees of Cathedral
- Professional guide
- Round trip by coach
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please reach the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the departure time
No options available on this date.