Product Code : SOSC
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most popular destinations in southern Italy, Sorrento’s dramatic coastal cliffs showcase a classic Mediterranean appeal. Take a boat tour from Sorrento to Capri Island to enjoy the sweeping vistas from the water. You will have free time to discover the delightful island at your own pace. There will be 3 hours available from the time you alight at Port of Marina Grande in Capri. There is a choice to simply explore the streets, admiring the flower-draped mansions, see the lovely squares in the city center, head out to the archaeological ruins of Villa Jovis or take a hike to Monte Solaro. You can also go around the island by boat and see the famous Faraglioni Rocks. It is believed that couples who kiss under the arch of these rocks will stay together forever. Another option is to go in search of Capri’s many caves, including the Green Grotto or the Punta Carena Lighthouse, which is Italy’s second-largest lighthouse located in a quiet area of Anacapri. A popular excursion during this Sorrento guided tour is the Blue Grotto (at an additional fee of Euro 13.00 p.p.) and the iconic Natural Arch. Swimming and snorkeling stops can also be arranged on request. During your cruise on the boat from Sorrento to Capri, you can enjoy happy hour, and taste Limoncello, which is a local drink typical to Capri.
- Small group 8-hour boat tour to the Capri island from Sorrento
- Explore caves of Capri including the Green Grotto
- See the Faraglioni Rocks
- Swim and snorkel at Port of Marina Grande
- Take a walking tour of Capri city centre
- Pick-up to/from the port
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Dry snacks
- Equipment for snorkelling
- Blue Grotto if weather permitting entrance fee not included in the excursion price, approx. €13 per
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Book
- Children below 3 years of age are free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The availability may change due to inclement weather
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Know Before You Go
- swimsuit -beach towel -sunscreen -sun hat -camera -passport.
No options available on this date.