Product Code : BRAMT
One of the most popular day trips from Brussels is Amsterdam. Your Amsterdam city tour will begin from the border, where you will start seeing the pretty rural countryside of Netherlands dotted with the typical old windmills that the region is famous for. When you reach Amsterdam, your first stop will be a local crafts center. Here you will witness displays of traditional clogs and cheeses, which are two world-renowned icons of the country.
Your Amsterdam day tour will continue to the city center. On the way, you will be able to view the Dutch National Bank as well as the former Heineken brewery Museum. In the city, you have the choice of a guided boat tour which is a great way to explore the ‘Venice of the North’. Then you will move on to one of the most well-inn attractions of the Dutch capital, the DAM square.
Your professional guide will escort you on a brief guided walk to the Royal Palace in addition to some more landmarks. The Brussels to Amsterdam tour will allow free time for you to wander off on your own, pick up some souvenirs or simply relax before it is time to return to your hotel.
- See the Dutch National Bank
- Visit a local craft center in Amsterdam
- Drive through Belgium and Holland countryside
- Explore Dam Square
- See the Royal Palace of Amsterdam
- Professional guide
- Round trip by coach
- Canal Boat Cruise
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please reach meeting point 30 minutes prior to the departure time
No options available on this date.