Product Code : AGCH
The Captain Hook cruise in Albufeira is a great way to enjoy the beauty of the Algarve coastline.
You will start your Captain Hook pirate cruise from the Albufeira Marina. Your vehicle will be the grand Leaozinho Pirate Ship, a historic sailboat featuring white sails, wooden masts, and traditional rigging. You can imagine the bad old days when dangerous pirate ships used to rule the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Relax on the open decks and enjoy the fresh winds as you glide along with the spectacular scenic vistas. You will see long stretches of isolated sandy beaches, as well as the dramatic rock formations that this region of Portugal is famed for. Some of the well-known beaches that you will view include Sao Rafael, Castelo and Galé. Look out for the title villages that dot the coastline. There are refreshments and snacks in the Pirate Bar. You even have the option of taking a dive into the sea and swimming around in the refreshing waters. The tour will end at the marina.
- Admire rock formations along the coast
- See the beaches of Sao Rafael, Castelo and Galé
- Spot lovely villages on the coastline
- Take a pirate-ship cruise in Algarve
- Enjoy the scenic vistas on the Atlantic Ocean
- Roundtrip transportation
- Sightseeing cruise on Captain Hook Pirate Ship
- Safety briefing and life-jackets
- Leisure time for swimming into the Atlantic Ocean
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure
Know Before You Go
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
No options available on this date.