Product Code : ABDSB-C
In the Afternoon get set for an exhilarating trip to the Abu Dhabi Desert. After an exciting drive over the sand dunes, we will visit a camel farm and watch the golden sunset from the dunes. Our journey will continue until we reach a traditional Arabic camp. There, you will have the opportunity to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha, Arabic sweet-tasting, significant to Bedouin culture.
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starlit sky, with live entertainment to ensure you have a night to remember. You will also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries, and continue to be served in Emirati homes today.
- Visit Camel Farm and watch the golden Sunset from the Dunes
- Experience exciting drive over the sand dunes
- Enjoy traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served
- Ride in 4x4 Safari to the Abu Dhabi Deserts
- BBQ dinner under the starlit sky with live Entertainment
- Enjoy activities like henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha etc.
- Camel riding
- Desert experience with dune bashing
- Quad experience
- Sand surfing and refreshments buffet dinner
- Transportation in 4x4
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
- Tour is not recommended to pregnant woman and people with heart problems
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Minimum 2 Passengers required for the booking
Know Before You Go
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
4x4 Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Duration : 06:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.